Skilled California Lawyers Serving Clients in Long Beach
Employment Law | Severance Agreements | Gay Rights | Criminal Defense
We pride ourselves on taking cases that other law firms turn away due to the degree of difficulty. This dedication and drive contributes to our law firm’s successful history.
For over 15 years, the attorneys at Andrea Cook & Associates have offered clients throughout California quality and personalized representation. We provide a team approach, ensuring that all aspects of a case are fully investigated and addressed.
If you are in the middle of a legal dilemma, you need to speak with an experienced attorney. Put our experience to work — we are easily accessible, with evening and weekend appointments. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at our Long Beach office.
Extensive Legal Background For Over 25 years
Since 1994, the attorneys at our firm have been dedicated to preserving clients’ rights in and out of court, whether involving employment law civil rights, or criminal defense.
Employment law: We have an extensive employment law and civil rights practice focused on meeting clients’ needs in areas such as:
• Wrongful termination – involving age discrimination, gender discrimination, race discrimination and sexual orientation discrimination
• Sexual harassment – protecting private and public employees, teachers, students and other individuals from illegal and offensive behavior in the workplace
• Wage and hour claims – protecting employees, union members and other professionals from illegal rest break/overtime policies, and advising employers on how to comply with the Labor Code
• Severance agreements – helping clients evaluate and maximize their severance package offers.
• First Amendment issues – fighting to protect clients’ rights to speak out, picket, distribute literature or practice any religion
• Whistleblower claims – protecting clients from reprisal after turning their employer in for fraud, corruption, exploitation and another serious crimes
• Sexual Orientation – challenging unlawful employment practices that discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation.
Criminal defense: For more than two decades, we have passionately represented clients in civil matters, and understand that these cases often entail allegations of criminal conduct. For Example:
• Workplace criminal conduct – if you are accused of making threats against your employer or other employees, we will carefully review the evidence against you to protect your rights.
Contact Us Today
We have an extensive background aggressively representing clients in civil and criminal defense. Contact us today to schedule a convenient appointment.