Skilled California Lawyers Serving Clients in Long Beach
Administrative Hearing | Discrimination | Elder Law | Equal Rights | First Amendment | Human Trafficking | Labor Law | Layoffs | Severance Agreements | LGBT Rights | Personal Injury | Privacy Rights | Sexual Harassment | Wage and Hour | Whistleblower Claims | Workplace Criminal Conduct | Wrongful Termination | Equal Rights | First Amendment
We pride ourselves on taking cases that other law firms turn away due to the degree of difficulty. Our dedication and determination contribute to our law firm’s successful history.
For over 30 years, the attorneys at Andrea Cook & Associates have offered clients throughout California quality and personalized representation. We provide a team approach, ensuring that all aspects of a case are thoroughly investigated and addressed.
If you are in the middle of a legal dilemma, you need to speak with an experienced attorney. Put our experience to work — we are easily accessible, with evening and weekend appointments. Contact us today to schedule a consultation at our Long Beach office.
Extensive Legal Background For Over 30 years
Since 1994, the attorneys at our firm have been dedicated to preserving clients’ rights in and out of court, whether involving employment law civil rights or criminal defense.
We have extensive employment law and civil rights practice focused on meeting clients’ needs in areas such as:
- Elder Law - protecting clients from age discrimination and nursing home abuse.
- Employment Contracts- helping you take control of your severance or employee contract negotiation to preserve your rights.
- First Amendment issues – fighting to protect clients’ rights to speak out, picket, distribute literature or practice any religion
- Human Trafficking: If you or someone you know is a victim of human trafficking, you may recover damages not only from the traffickers but also from third parties who knowingly benefited from the trafficking.
- Layoff – helping employees maximize the value of severance agreements to help them get through difficult times in their careers.
- LBGT Rights – challenging unlawful employment practices that discriminate based on sexual orientation.
- Severance agreements – helping clients evaluate and maximize their severance package offers.
- Sexual harassment – protecting private and public employees, teachers, students and other individuals from illegal and offensive behavior in the workplace
- Wage and hour claims – protecting employees, union members and other professionals from illegal rest break/overtime policies, and advising employers on how to comply with the Labor Code
- Whistleblower claims – defending clients from reprisal after turning their employer in for fraud, corruption, exploitation and other serious crimes
- Workplace criminal conduct – if you made threats against your employer or other employees, we will carefully review the evidence against you to protect your rights.
- Wrongful termination – involving age discrimination, gender discrimination, race discrimination, and sexual orientation discrimination
Contact Us Today
We have an extensive background aggressively representing clients in civil and criminal defense. Contact us today to schedule a convenient appointment.